lauantai 14. syyskuuta 2013

September 14th 2013



Latte the Dog Model


As you may have guessed, Latte the Boat Dog also has her own Arctic wardrobe. In order to present Latte's clothes I took a few photos of her dressed up in the different layers of her Arctic outfit. This was not an easy task as she is not one to readily obey orders.


I positioned Latte on the deck the way I wanted to photograph her and said “STAY!” (or actually PAIKKA! in Finnish). I then retreated towards the bow to get to a sufficient distance but when I turned around, she immediately ran to me. I took her back and tried to explain her that this was a photo session but clearly she didn't have a clue of what I was talking about. We then repeated this positioning and retreating (far too!) many times until I realized that I had to start saying the word “PAIKKA!!” immediately I had positioned her and keep repeating it all the while I was walking towards the bow.


This did the trick, and we finally managed to take the photos. After so much effort I do hope you'll appreciate them. Latte didn't enjoy the photo session very much which you can tell from the way she is holding her ears. (But you should have seen my ears after the  session!!!)


Based on this experience, as cute as she looks, unfortunately Latte the Boat Dog will never make a career in the modelling business!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti